BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 14 March 2012

A Surprise!

I arrived home a few nights ago to an unexpected (but brilliant!) surprise.......  Lea had gone out and bought the little rabbit we have been looking at in our local pet shop! I had wanted to get our other rabbit Coco some company, she's a happy one year old bunny but I thought if we left it too long to introduce another rabbit she wouldn't take to it.  Fortunately Coco and Flossy have really taken to each other and when we put them out in their pen they snuggle up together!  Coco is a black dwarf lionhead and Flossy a dwarf lop: 


In the coming weeks I'll try and get a photo of them both together :)

Enough about the rabbits.... I'm currently listening to Electrify by Jackwob, can't get it out of my head!  It's a good summer tune and is making me crave the warm summer weather (fingers crossed that we actually get any). I'm also liking Hayling by FC Kahuna, it's a great chillout tune.  I watched Layer Cake on TV at the weekend and that was the title track.  The film itself has a brilliant soundtrack and I'd recommend it as a good watch to anyone out there that's not seen it.

Today is the last day my boss is out of the office so I'm making the most of it.  Tomorrow I shall have to give up listening to music while I work, wearing casual clothes and the bosses chair that I have borrowed as it is much comfier than mine and doesn't have wheels that just drop off.  So I'm savoring today.....

Alex x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl aren't you? Your girlfriend is a lucky girl :p x

    ReplyDelete