BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 26 March 2012

Spring Has Arrived!

This morning when I left for work it was cold, and foggy and there was condensation on my car.  When I arrived at wok an hour later it was still pretty cold.  So when I left the office to go for my lunch I assumed it was still coat weather.  I was wrong! It's such nice warm weather outside I had to carry my coat.  Everyone in town had big smiles on their faces and there was a happy vibe in the air.  I'm so glad the spring has finally arrived :)


I couldn't decide what to have for my lunch so I got a sandwich and chips- my motto is you only live once so why waste it being health conscious. I even bought Lea a little spring present (oh she's so lucky to have me).  I can't say what I got her though because she'll read this and it'll ruin the surprise.

I hope the sun is shining where you are :)

Alex x

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been so nice recently, I'm trying to make the most of it before April showers! xxx

    ReplyDelete