BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 16 March 2012

iPhone Games- Temple Run

You know it’s the end of the week when you call a client and say good afternoon when its 9 in the morning. I feel like a right idiot!
I love my iPhone. When my last one died on me I had to go out and buy another one straight away.   My favourite thing about them is the apps, especially the games. At the moment I’m hooked on Temple Run, basically a guy running through a temple, dodging obstacles and collecting coins.  The only problem is I’m HUGELY competitive and my girlfriend is beating me. I can’t even seem to beat my own high score and she just keeps getting better and better. Last night I was upstairs and she sent me a text from downstairs saying ‘look at my high score!’.  I’d like to say that if I was beating her I wouldn’t gloat so much but we know that’s not true. Any Temple Run addicts out there got any tips for me??  Or can anyone recommend any games that I might actually be better at?

Temple Run (image from www.tuaw.com)

Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment