BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 March 2012

Angry Birds Space

I first got hooked on angry birds a couple of years ago whilst revising for my final exams at university.  Lets just say not much revision actually got done.  Thankfully I still managed to graduate :P

Angry Birds have been due a whole new game for a while now and the space revamp is certainly different.  Rovio have been building up to this release for a number of weeks now (including posting a video of a NASA astronaut launching stuffed birds around a space station) so my expectations have been high.  It's like learning how to play angry birds all over again for the first time. The normal rules of physics that the previous games are based on don't apply, now gravity fields of different space bodies have to be taken into account too. 





It's well worth the £0.69/ $0.99.  It's a good job my boss isn't in today because this is going to keep me entertained for quite a while....

Alex x

1 comment:

  1. Alex! Youre going away in less than 2 weeks, do some bloody work!

    ReplyDelete