BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 24 March 2012

Everyone Should Get A Deck Chair

Last week Lea and I went to Ikea as she'd got the itch to redecorate our room. We've so far had it red and pink themed, and as a treat to me for putting up with the pink this time she went with blue.  So she bought some new bedding and a few other bits and bobs.  We got to the checkout and she decided that she'd quite like a get a chair for our room that she could sit in to read.  I didn't fancy traipsing a lllll the way back through Ikea to look at the chairs so she went off to look in the reduced price section and I loitered.  

Whilst I was loitering I spotted a nice looking deck chair which I promptly sat in. Once I'd sat in I didn't want to move, it was so nice and comfy! Well I fell in love with it and decided that this was the chair that we needed for our room. So when Lea came back I informed her of my decision and was met with a 'have you gone crazy' look.  

As if often in Ikea there was no visible price for the deck chair so I hauled it over to one of the price checkers.  To my delight it was only £20.  This completely sold it to me. I got Lea to sit it in and try it out and in the end she gave way.  

Now the deck chair is all set up in our room.  Lea's away for the weekend so I'm sat in it surfing the internet and watching TV with a Crabbies.  Just need to decide what to have for my dinner now!


Alex x

2 comments:

  1. Get that bottle off my new rug! Gordon Bennett I've been away for one day! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ikea! i purchased my new favorite coffee mug there a few weeks ago for only .49 cents! did i mention i love ikea?

    ReplyDelete