BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 23 March 2012

Do You Believe In....


Love at first sight?  I was a complete sceptic until I met Lea… 

I’d been single for a good few months and had enjoyed living the singe life for a while.  I wasn’t really on the look out for a girlfriend but I was starting to miss the perks of being in a relationship.

Being a student I didn’t often go out at the weekend as week nights were much cheaper.  On the Saturday in question I’d fallen asleep on the sofa whilst my housemates were watching XFactor.  When I woke up I decided we all needed to go on a night out and so out we went to our usual club where we pretty much knew everyone at least by sight- the gay community can be kind of small sometimes.

One of my mates had a friend up for the weekend who wasn’t a student and didn’t have a driving license so instead had some other form of ID.  The bouncer on the door was being pretty arsey about it and wasn’t going to let him in.  I asked to speak to the manager and she OK’d the ID. If she’d have had a problem with the ID I wouldn’t have gone into the club.

I’d been in there half an hour and was just dancing with my friends when there was a tap on my shoulder.  I turned round to see some guy wanting to say something to me.  He asked me if I was single so I said yes (he was obviously gay also so wasn’t asking me for himself!).  He pointed at this girl who had the stunning prettiest eyes and we had an instant connection. 

Maybe it wasn’t love at the VERY first sight but it was love that night.  We went outside and talked and talked and talked until my housemates were going back home. Now I don’t know what I was thinking, I gave her my number but didn’t take hers?! All the way home and that night I couldn't get her out of my head. t was kicking myself thinking what if she doesn’t get in contact.  Fortunately she did and the rest is history.  That was almost 1 ½ years ago and now I can’t imagine not knowing Lea.


Have any of you had any similar experiences?  What do you think about love at first sight?

Alex x

1 comment:

  1. Naww baby you're so cute :) although you missed out the part where that girl told you at the bar not to bother with me because I was clearly straight and just using you for drinks. Cheeky lady! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete