BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 16 August 2012

Rabbit Update


I’ve been absent from blogger for almost 3 months now, for which I have absolutely no excuse.  It’s not that I’ve had a lack of things to write about or even no time to write.  I’ve been meaning to post about this and that and just haven’t got round to it.  But I’m going to try and be a better blogger now…..we’ll see how long this lasts!!

So, lot’s has happened.  We moved house, bought two new rabbits (one unfortunately died a few weeks after we’d got her L), went on holiday, saw the Olympics and got one more year older.  I feel like I couldn’t possibly write about all of these important events in one post so I’ll take one at a time. 
Let’s start with the rabbits.  We bought Bonnie about three months ago now.  As usual we’d gone to the pet shop to buy rabbit food and gone to have a quick peek at the rabbits for sale.  Once I’d set eyes on her there was no way I was going to leave without her.



While we’ve been away on holiday, Lea’s best friend Megan has been looking after her, and it seems while Bonnie has been staying with Megan she’d decided to take up blogging herself. To see Bonnie's blog posts click on the links below:

Then about two months ago Lea did exactly the same thing as I did when I fell for Bonnie.  She couldn’t leave the pet shop without little Sooty.  Unfortunately we thing when we bought Sooty she was already ill.                            She had three happy weeks with us until she passed away.  
R.I.P. Sooty. 

Alex x


No comments:

Post a Comment